OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Sunday, April 29, 2012

"MORE CLEAR SIGHT"

"MORE CLEAR SIGHT"

written by Kathy Todd

Thank you Lord Jesus for more clear sight.
You picked me up, I feel much better tonight.

Discouragement comes and there you are.
To pick me up, you are never to far.

You are always there to pick me up.
Lord, send your Holy Spirit and fill my cup.

Let it overflow with life from your Living Water.
And let it flow freely and send your fire even hotter.

Than ever before, Lord let your fire rise up in me.
So others around me can feel and others can see.

That from that fire comes your power and glory.
Which I might add is a major part of your story.

Lord, lead my direction and give me even more clear sight.
Thank you Lord Jesus for sending to me your presence tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment