OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Thursday, April 19, 2012

" :o) THINKING AND RHYMING :o) "

**As I was sitting at my computer tonight, I was thinking and praying when these words come to me.  :o)

Who only comes when invited but only when we are one?
And sets hearts on fire to share the victory we've won.

Who has the power to burn up our impurities within?
And convicts our hearts to turn from our sin.

Tell also what this one brings from God above.
It's what Jesus said would come with comfort and love.

Now take a moment to think and some time to pray.
About what these words mean and what to you they say.

I know what they mean to me and in my heart will grow.
And share with you I will during the day tomorrow. :o)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I encourage everyone to really seek God and pray about what these words mean to you!  Sometimes God wants us to be still and just feel his presence and listen for his voice for his direction.  And then when we realize what God is saying to us and realize where he is leading us, we will NEED the one this poem is revealing and will NEED what the one this poem is revealing brings when they come!

Will share with you during the day tomorrow who the one this poem is revealing is! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment