OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Thursday, May 3, 2012

"MY PRAYER for NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"

TODAY IS
NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER

HAVE YOU PRAYED YET TODAY?

!! PLEASE DO !!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you now in the name of your son Jesus Christ! Lord, I praise you and glorify your Holy Name!  Lord, thank you for giving me another day to serve you.  Lord Jesus, I come before your Holy throne on behalf of our nation today. Lord, please give your wisdom within the hearts and minds of the leaders of this country and all nation leaders around the world. Lord, please reveal yourself to them in such a way that they have no choice but to lead in your ways!  I thank you Lord Jesus! Lord, I pray for all who are hurting both mentally or physically. Lord, please send your healing and peace to them today. I thank you Lord Jesus!  Lord, I pray for all Christians around the world that live for you.. Lord, especially those who live under persecution and resentment because of their faith. Lord, give them strength and courage to stand on your word and direction as they face this in their life. I thank you Lord Jesus! Lord, I pray for all lost souls of our nation and all around the world to find you and accept you as their Lord and Savior. I thank you Lord Jesus! Lord, I pray for all Christian ministries in this nation and around the world to have your favor and blessings upon them, I thank you Lord Jesus!  Lord, please give me all I need from you to fulfill each and every task you have laid before me and called me to do for your glory and for the body of Christ! Lord, please don't allow anything you have put within me to go in vain or unfruitful! Lord, I pray for your favor and blessings upon my church, the Harvest Center in Collinsville, AL , and our Pastor and his family to reach not only our community but all surrounding communities. Lord, I know there are NO limitations what you can do as long as we stay focused on you and your divine direction! Lord, please annoint our Pastor and everything we do for you with the power and fire that only comes from your Holy Spirit! I thank you Lord Jesus! Lord, please forgive me for anything that I have said or done that was against you, against your will or not pleasing to you ... both known and unknown. I thank you Lord Jesus! Lord Jesus, I give you all of my glory, honor and praise! In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment