OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Saturday, May 19, 2012

"PRAYER & PATIENCE FOR THE HARVEST"


ALOT OF NEW THINGS ARE IN THE WORKS AT THE HARVEST CENTER ... PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR GOD TO BRING FORTH THE HARVEST FROM THE SEEDS THAT HAVE BEEN PLANTED .... THANK YOU :o)

Dear Heavenly Father,  I come to you now in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Lord, I praise you and glorify your Holy name!  You are my savior, my deliverer, my healer, my everything!  Lord, I humble myself before your Holy throne on behalf of the seeds that the Harvest Center has planted! Lord, please send your favor and blessings upon these seeds by the power of the Holy Spirit to bring forth fruit for the harvest! Lord , please annoint all of our efforts to reach out to the lost souls and to the hurting .... Lord, to everyone! There is so many that need your touch and your love and your salvation.  Lord, please stop any efforts from Satan and his dark forces to hinder or tamper with the work you have put in our hearts and given us to do!! Satan, I bind and rebuke any holds or hindrances you have on the Harvest Center in the name of Jesus Christ!  Satan, you have no authority and command you with the blood of Jesus to let loose and give up any efforts you are doing or will do to stop or hinder the works being done at the Harvest Center. Lord, I thank you for your Holy Word and the power and the authority you have given us over Satan and his dark forces!  Lord, please forgive me for anything that I have said or done or thought that was against you or not pleasing to you! Both things that I know about and things that I am not aware of.  Lord, please keep me within your will and please give me the words to write and speak that you would have me to write or to say!  I love you Lord Jesus and give you all of my glory, honor and praise! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment