OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"FAITH REMOVES OBSTACLES"


!! written by Kathy Todd (except for ++scriptures or **songs)

!!When we look at the obstacles set before us, doubt so easily enters our mind. Doubt tells us those obstacles are there and will remain there. Faith gives us the strength and power to conquer those obstacles and then not allow them to rebuild! Just like a group of people physically running a race on an obstacle course...they find ways to either go around the obstacle, go over it, go under it or go through it.  And when they reach the finish line, they win the approval of the crowd cheering them on. This same thing happens with faith!! We see the obstacles however know and have faith that God has already gone before us to take down those obstacles. It is our responsiblity to keep running and moving forward to the finish line. As we move forward applying our faith, we obtain (win) God's aprroval and will receive his favor whether it be in our own individual walk or as a community of FAITH .. congregation ... body of Christ ... the church etc....!!! Though we see the obstacles in the natural, we have to believe and have full faith that God has already destroyed and demolished that obstacle spiritually!! We have to keep moving (running) forward knowing that no matter what obstacles are put in front of us, we can and will conquer them. Never looking back or allowing anything or anyone to hold us back from the finish line we are trying and working hard to reach.  Keep the Faith and obtain (win) God's approval!! Have Faith that our victories are waiting for us on the other side of the obstacles.  God has already done his part ... we must do ours!! :o)
======================================================

++Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For by faith the elders obtained (won) a good report (God's approval).
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:1-3
========================================================
++ Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Isaiah 45:1-3
=========================================================
!!Praise the Lord God Almighty for going before us to take down the obstacles we face....we just got to have Faith!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!! Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you now in the name of your son Jesus Christ!! Lord I praise you and glorify your Holy name.  You are my savior, my healer, my deliverer, my strength, my everything!! I thank you Lord Jesus. Lord, I humble myself before you today thanking you for your promises in your Holy word. Lord, I thank you for going before us and taking down any obstacles that build up against us as individuals and as your church. Lord, I thank you for doing your part and I pray for your strength,power and anointing to do our part. I love you Lord Jesus and give you all of my glory, honor and praise. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!!
=========================================================
** Keep Runnin by Lil' Dre **
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVLG3X8f7Ss

No comments:

Post a Comment