OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"RAISED FROM SATAN'S PIT"

"RAISED FROM SATAN'S P.I.T."

!! written by Kathy Todd (except for ++scriptures and ** songs)



!!Yesterday I heard a story about how a caterpillar goes through metamorphosis to transform into a beautiful butterfly.  The caterpillar wraps up in a blanket called a cacoon and starts to change. However there is a struggle once transformed to get out of the blanket or cacoon.  Once, the newly transformed butterfly sheds the blanket, we can see the wonderous beauty as it takes flight.

!!Satan does this to God's saints! He wraps them up in his blanket and reminds them of their past. He wants to keep the saints of God bound in his pit and he works hard at it because he knows that once God's saints are raised up out of his pit and sheds this blanket from them.... he can't stop them!! He will keep trying hard to bind them in his pit again and again and so on...the only way Satan can succeed at this is if we allow him!! Resist Satan and come out of his pit!!

!! God wants to raise his saints from Satan's P.I.T. --- we just have to Pray It Through and let him!!

=====================================================

!!Satan wants God's saints to remain in his P.I.T.
!!The P.I.T. of worry, despair, guilt, confusion and there he'll sit.

!!Watching God's saints wrapped up in his blanket.
!!Reminding them of the past so they can't shake it.

!!God's Saints!? Yes, they make Satan uncomfortable and scared.
!!Because if they get out of his P.I.T., they become prepared.

!!Prepared to shed that blanket so their beauty in God will rise.
!!As we connect with the Holy Spirit, the saints great prize.

!!Raised from Satan's P.I.T. as we Pray It Through.
!!Reminding Satan of his place, his blanket the saints threw.

!!No longer bound in his P.I.T., Satan begins to squirm and shake.
!!The Saints Pray It Through to make his whole world quake.

!!To let Satan know the raised saints of God threaten his survival.
!!Because when saints aren't bound, they Pray It Through for Revival.
==============================================
++ I will praise thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
O Lord, though hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.
Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication.
What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.
Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psalm 30
=======================================================
** REVIVAL IN THE LAND by CARMAN
Please click link to listen :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJDfWzSA3tE&feature=related

======================================================
!! Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you now in the name of your son Jesus Christ!! Lord, I praise you and glorify your Holy Name. Lord, you are my savior, my healer, my deliverer, my strength, my everything!! Lord, I come to you and humble myself before your Holy throne today and everyday Lord! Lord, please raise your saints from Satan's pit where he has them bound. Lord, give them the strength to resist Satan and shed the blanket of worry, despair, guilt, confusion, .... anything that Satan tries to put on them! Lord, your word says that no weapons formed by Satan against God's saints will prosper.. Lord, I claim that in my life today and pray that those saints reading this prayer will claim this in their life as well.  I thank you Lord Jesus and I give you all of my glory, honor and praise!! In Jesus name I pray.. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment