OUR FOCUS:

OUR FOCUS: THE GREAT COMMISSION AND THE GREAT COMMANDMENT







Friday, November 18, 2011

"W.H.Y.? -- WORRY HINDERS YIELDING"

"W.H.Y.? -- WORRY HINDERS YIELDING"

!! written by Kathy Todd (except for ++ scriptures and ** songs)

!! why: for what cause or reason

!! worry: to be or cause to be anxious or uneasy; a cause of uneasiness or anxiety

!! hinders: to cause delay, interruption, or difficulty in; to prevent from doing, acting, or happening

!! yielding: inclined to give in, submissive, compliant; to surrender or submit, as to a superior power (Holy Spirit)

===============================================
!! Just a couple of days ago, I was doing this to myself.  I was worrying about my family's problems and not yielding myself, my mind, my spirit, my feelings and emotions to the Holy Spirit as I should have been.  My mind was so preoccupied with worry that it made me become anxious and uneasy.

!! Worry hinders yielding to the Holy Spirit and in turn hinders the work God is trying to do in our lives.  Worry is also known as a wavering faith and makes us enter into what I am calling in this writing the W.H.Y.? effect! -- Why am I in this situation? -- Why God are you allowing this to happen to me? --- Why God are you allowing so much pain? -- The W.H.Y.? questions are endless when your mind is entangled in worry.  God does not want us to worry. As a matter of fact and truth, the Bible tells us NOT to worry. We are to put our full faith in God and allow him to work in our lives.  If we allow worry to subdue our minds and emotions, it will eventually literally make us physically sick and full of anxiety.

!! With my own personal situation in the past couple of days, I can truthfully and honestly tell you that once I gave the situation to God by laying it down at the cross and asking for prayer and yielding to the Holy Spirit, God came through right on time by providing my family's needs!

!! Sometimes it seems as though God moves in a stressful situation immediately. On the other hand, God will sometimes allow us to wait to see if we will remain faithful to him and to his work in his Kingdom by continuing in obedience to his Holy Word.

!! I just felt led to share this because with the way todays society and economic status is, there is surely someone out there in this wide world full of worry as they are reading this that may need to hear this testimony. I pray this will help all who read this!

!! Don't fill your mind and spirit and emotions with worry! Give your situation to God with complete confidence and faith that he will come through. Ask for prayer for your situation! This is biblical to ask for prayer to make your needs known! Remain obedient to God's Holy Word and continue to serve God while you wait! No situation is too bad or embarrassing for God! Lift your head high and be encouraged and blessed!! Love to you all! :o)
====================================================
++ Jesus Said: "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment (clothing)?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought (being anxious) can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lillies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed (not dressed) like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought (don't worry), saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought (do not worry about) for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
Matthew 6:25-34
=========================================================
**WHILE I'M WAITING by JOHN WALLER
Please click link to listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9DTwLOxzhE
=========================================================
!! Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you now in the name of your son Jesus Christ! Lord, I praise you and glorify your holy name! Lord, you are my savior, my healer, my deliverer, my strength, my everything! I thank you Lord Jesus!! Lord, I thank you for your blessings upon my family!! Lord, please keep my mind from worry and please help those who read this prayer to keep from worry. Lord, I pray that this will help those who read this testimony. Lord, I know there will be more times in life that I will have to wait on you to work in situations. Lord, please remind me of this testimony at any time that worry tries to enter my mind, my spirit and my emotions. I thank you Lord Jesus for your mighty hand upon my life. Lord, I pray for the person reading this prayer right now. Lord, if there be any worry in their minds, please send a calm and comforting over them. I thank you Lord Jesus. I love you Lord Jesus and give you all of my glory, honor and praise! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment